Friday, February 26, 2010

WTF??!?

Okay, so I have been watching my food intake and exercising since December. I have lost 21.5 pounds and 13 inches. I love to eat my ALL-Bran cereal in the morning with a banana. Yum!! I never really looked at the ingredients. I was reading a site a while back about cereals. They indicated that cereal wasn't the best breakfast unless you were having the two ingredient shredded wheat as most cereals have crap in them. I thought, "Come on! My cereal is all bran, it is good for me." Ever since reading this, it has been nagging at me.. so this morning, after my workout, I decided to have my ALL-Bran cereal. Hey, there is the ingredient list... WTF??? Sugar and high fructose corn syrup are in the top five?!?!

I love oatmeal and honey for breakfast, it is so good. HAHA!! No more cereals for me unless they have simple ingredients.

No comments: